Tuesday 6 March 2012

March of the Grey Knights

Well!  I've been busy painting away as always!

I decided to alter up the colour scheme of the Grey Knights a bit as i couldn't get the gold helms to look swish, the newer white helms actually look  lot nicer in the flesh so i'm going to go with that, and after a little segway painting some more Flames of War Germans (Which i can photograph this time, including the older batch i painted as the owner was kind enough to lend them to me!) i will be kicking down to finish the Grey Knights or at the very least get them more done!


I should be able to finish at least a squad.

Hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo. How did you get the background on it? I agree the whire helmets look much better. I particularly like the banner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!:) The photo is just a bit of photoshoppery, nothing flash, i like to use the blog as an excuse to mess around with basic graphic design to make sure i can do it haha. The white helmets look waaaay better!

      Delete