Sunday 8 January 2012

The Screams of the Damned

Well i have been crazy busy lately and all my hobby work has gone into the continued mass-painting of my Grey Knights army so sadly i have nothing too impressive to show off pictures-wise, but soon i will!

I have some more commissions i have picked up so i will be flaunting those on here soon as well!

For now though, what's got my hobby gears well and truly greased is the new Vampire Counts stuff, good lord, it's pretty.

This gentleman on the left has me particularly excited, i mean, just look at him.  Isn't he beautiful?!  GW have really been pulling the stops out with their sculpts lately and this new version of Krell is phenomenal, i always loved the idea of Krell and i even had a Vampire Counts army in the last edition of Warhammer with my main man Mannfred Von Carstein, and i've been digging my Fantasy stuff lately so i might have to get back into it, also Fantasy seems to have come a hell of a long way since i last played it, it might be fun to get into it again.

Im thinking an army based around Krell and Heinrich Kemmler with an allied bestial Vampire (i've always loved the winged Vampire lord model) the new Vargheists look intriguing to me as well so i can definitely imagine doing an army of them, i'll have to pick up a copy of the new rulebook and the new Vampire book when it's out and start making some dastardly plans for once my Knights are finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment